Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
- The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions.
- The PSE collaborates with the sales teams, manufacturer partners and customers to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- PSE delivers the Silex message and vision including technical architecture presentations and product demonstrations to prospective customers and partners
- PSE Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- Customer delivery disposition.
- 5 years’ experience working in IT (on prem preferred) operations as an administrator of an enterprise technology stack. (minimum 3 yrs.)
- Network, Backup, Storage, VM, Operating System, Database (preferred Oracle), i.e., deployments, maintenance, and daily admin tasks. Scripting (i.e., python) a plus.
- Could also be someone with role of admin over an enterprise application, i.e., Service Now.
- Understand the process of working with a technical support provider.
- SQL skills preferred, willingness and ability to learn required.
- Must understand importance of technical documentation and role it plays in deployment and maintenance of the product.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers line administrators and management.
- Analytical disposition. Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to self-guide, learn, lead and plan execution steps clearly for application software deployments and upgrades.
- Good requirement gathering skills for report writing and or maintaining existing coded reports.
- Can quickly grasp and demonstrate the value of the product to various levels within an IT organization.
*Candidate must live or be willing to relocate to Memphis, TN or the greater Memphis, TN area.*
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Remote, Full-time or Contract